Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, December 22, 2014

Buenos Aires - Part 14: Over the roofs

Since I have been travelling the last two weeks to Córdoba and Mendoza without my laptop, I haven't really been online and still feel the need to sort out all the pictures... that's why this week I only show you some images from Buenos Aires from above.

It's always good to have friends who have friends with a nice flat and well situated...
like right next to the polo field
watching the sun going down

perfect flat - nothing more to say^^
I love the Argentinien flag everywhere :)
soooooooo nice!!


I love cities from above, it gives you a totally different feeling (and of course view). This is basically one of the few moments when I love to be in a big city, skylines are just breathtaking!

That's why in every city I try to find the highest point and enjoy the view! You too??




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com