Home // About // Travel // This City //

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Buenos Aires - Part 13: Jardín Jápones

The other day we went to the Jardín Jápones, a beautiful litte green space in the middle of Buenos Aires. I really enjoyed the whole concept of pure nature and a bit of Japan in Latin America.
But it is mainly an attraction, hence a place to see and walk through, not so much to sit down and relax.
The day we went coinceded with a Comic/Manga event - and I know from German book fairs that those events are overcrowded with "groopies" and cosplayers. It seems that in Buenos Aires there are only a few people interested in it - the rooms with exhibition from artists and presentations were pretty empty.
Since I am not that interested in it either we thought we eat some sushi in the restaurant which exist in the park, but the prices where way over my budget... 
It was definitely worth going and pay the entrance once, but I don't think I need to go there again, there are other nice green and free spaces in BA :)









I love the mix of green and in the back ground the big city!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com